CPCFI Centre de Promotion du Commerce franco-iranien
French –Iranian Trade Promotion Center
The French-Iranian Trade Promotion Center (CPCFI), located in Paris-France, is a non-profit,
member- driven organization dedicated to serving the needs of the French-Iranian business community in both France and Iran.
Our main mission is to develop business relations between French and Iranian companies in order to contribute to the improvement of bilateral economic relations.
In recent years the uncontested trade growth between Iran and France and the rising interest in related issues has brought forth the necessity to create a center where companies and authorities from both countries could access information and get the opportunity to exchange ideas with other high-level professionals.
More relevant yet, it seemed necessary to bring together both business worlds as a means to instrument an altogether better economic development.
The CPCFI is the principal forum of information and assistance for French and Iranian business leaders wishing to expand into the other market.
In addition to our support to companies, we encourage investment projects through better cultural and institutional interrelations. This we achieve by organizing throughout the year, seminars, meetings, conventions, trade-shows and business trips in both countries.
Through our implication as a non-profit organization, we have built networking programs to allow companies and associations to interact in a wide variety of fields including partnership projects, joint ventures, transfer of technology and investment.
In our initiatives and enterprises, we are proud to receive great support from many French and Iranian business leaders and officials.
The CPCFI membership program offers numerous benefits including access to exclusive trade services and special events. Joining our center is a taking a great step toward the future.
André Santini-French Parliamentary and Mayor
Xavier de Roux-French Parliamentary
Patrick Olier-French Parliamentary
Claude Loreau-VP and FO
- Promote trade relations between France and Iran
- Assist companies in expanding into France or Iran
- Serve as a connection between companies and regional authorities in both countries
- Promote and assist companies in their investment, partnership or joint-venture projects
- Promote trade and industrial activities of companies in both France and Iran through event organization (trade-shows, seminars, conventions, business trips and lectures).
- Promote French and Iranian business activities to the public at large, the authorities and institutions through public relations and press campaigns.
- Legal and administrative assistance (laws, regulations, customs, permits, etc.)
- Legal, economic, and general information
- Market survey, market research and analysis, social-economic analysis and statistics (upon demand)
- Business directory for relevant French and Iranian businesses by activity area
- Assistance in visa processing with Embassies
- Marketing campaigns implemented upon demand
- Twinning towns and cities in France and Iran
- Language lessons in French and Persian, technological and skill transfer
- Personalized information and assistance to member companies in their projects
- Customized promotion of the member companies’ identity, product or brand
- Organization of exclusive events towards the promotion and development of their business (Press Club, Business Club)
- Access to an extensive and detailed business directory
- Assistance in establishing business and setting up offices in France or Iran (mail service, telephone and e-mail, website, facilities)
- Business travel management
- Local information on transportation, accommodation, restaurants, emergency services, administrations, etc.
- Negotiated prices on airfare with relevant airlines
- Consumer Goods
- Communication Systems
- Services and Distribution
Dos de la plaquette :
For information and membership, please visit our website www.CPCFI.com
Or contact us at + 33(0) 1 45 61 09 14